Dr. Ralf Oettmeier
Innovative approaches in diagnosing and cleansing of environmental toxicity
- Born 1.3.1961 in Hirschberg/Saale.
- Medical studying at Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena (Germany).
- Recognition consultant Orthopedics (1992).
- Additional designations: Homeopathy, Chiro-therapy, Natural healing methods, Special Pain Treatment, Acupuncture, Diagnostics and Therapy after F.X. MAYR, Integrative Biological Cancer Medicine, Master of Acupuncture, Expert of Neural therapy.
- 1993 – 2014: working in own outpatient department at Greiz with the focus on reflex therapies, homeopathy and special pain treatment.
- 2001 – 2014: leading head physician in the Clinic „im LEBEN“ (Comprehensive Center for biological Cancer Medicine, Diagnostic and Therapy after F.X. MAYR, Natural Medicine, special Pain Treatment and Homeopathy) at Greiz.
- Leading Doctor at the Paracelsus Clinic Lustmühle (Switzerland), from 2014 till 2017.
- Leading doctor and Chief Medical Director of the Alpstein Clinic in Gais (near Appenzell), Swiss Excellence Center for Biologic-Integrative Medicine and Dentistry, starting 2018.
- Considerable activities of seminars and presentations in the fields of Biological Medicine, textbook author, a lot of publications.
- Particular focuses and interests: Promotion of holistic medicine in all fields and its integration in our society, advanced education of medical persons and interested laymen, biological cancer medicine and preventive medicine, further development of systemic procaine therapy, dark field microscopy, integration of organ cell and stem cell treatment quality management in biological medicine, promotion of co-operation between all kinds of holistic working medical persons, national and international networking.